Find out more about the CorkSol Approved Applicator Scheme
Become a CorkSol Approved Applicator and maximise your profits.
CorkSol SprayCork is exclusively distributed in Ireland by GMS Insulations Ltd. So the ONLY way to get your hands on this innovative and eco-friendly product is to work with us.
CorkSol SprayCork is a very high quality product and delivers superior results for your clients. It gives you affordable (and less back-breaking) machine spray application, lower labour costs and HUGE potential for your business. It really is a game changer.
There is a skill to applying CorkSol SprayCork. It has a well-earned reputation and it deserves to be in the hands of the best of the best.
That’s why we set up the Approved Applicator Scheme. It is open to forward-thinking rendering companies and plasterers who want to be part of an elite group, fully certified to buy and apply CorkSol SprayCork.
You join us for a 1-day training course held in a small-group setting with a dedicated classroom and test spraying area.
You receive all the training you need to get started. You:
- Learn about the natural wonders of cork and its eco-friendly credentials
- Discover ALL the applications for CorkSol SprayCork, for home, residential, agricultural and commercial projects PLUS how it can save you time, money and your health
As part of the course you:
- Are shown how to prepare, mix and apply the coating – then it’s your turn to shine
- Watch demos of spraying techniques onto different materials – then get a go yourself
- Get expert advice on sales, marketing and how to maximise the CorkSol SprayCork opportunity for your business PLUS share your expertise, ideas and questions
- Take the Approved Applicator practical test – a pass means you join an elite group
- Secure your very own listing on the CorkSol website to promote your business
- Can opt-in to receive leads that are generated from CorkSol Ireland
Our applicator starter pack consists of mobile compressor, hose, spray gun and full training - all this for €1,500 plus vat. We have a training room and spray demo area in our warehouse training centre at our location in Longford N39 FP38, which will make training easier. The duration is just one day.